7. Gastronomic campaigns
Because of the state of alert caused by COVID-19, the schedule of the gastronomic campaigns during this spring 2020 can be modified.
For further information www.guixols.cat
The cuisine in Sant Feliu de Guíxols is well-known for the quality of its products, not only fish and vegetables, but also meat and fruits. The cuisine has a long-lasting tradition that reinterprets both its traditional and its creative dishes. We must point out the oily fish and the seafood cuisine, such as fish stew, anchovies stew, cod and peixopalo (dried cod without salt).
Throughout the year, many gastronomic campaigns are carried out, in which the restaurants are involved. We must point out:
- Sea urchins (from December to February)
- sea urchins tasting (in February)
- Cod and Dried cod (in March)
- Ganxotapas Tapas in spring (April-May)
- Brunyol Market (a typical Easter sweet)
- Oily fish Gastronomic Campaign (May - June)
- Ganxotapas Tapas in autumn (October-November)